Includes 2 free 10cm round & 2 free 10cm square pyrography blanks
- Light, accurate, controllable pen
- Variable heat up to 1100 degrees C
- Writes quickly and as fluently as a fountain pen
- Handle stays cool even after hours of work
- Tips easy and very cheap to replace
- Easy to make your own tips from special wire supplied
The artist's pyrography machine from Peter Child has been described many times as the best in the world. The kit includes a powerful unit, pen, six wire points, small supply of wire sufficient for making approximately 30 fine points, instruction leaflet. Housed in a strong steel case, it is robust and long lasting and suitable for continuous professional use. The pen (for handpiece) has a cool running lightweight handle which remains comfortable even after many hours of use. Variable heat up to 1100 degrees C. Writes quickly and as fluently as a fountain pen. Supplied with fine wire for doing pictures and fine detailed burning. If you want to use it to enhance a bird or stick carving, thicker wire is available. This hot wire pyrography machine is excellent quality and has been manufactured in the UK for over 40 years.