A single use lightweight ergonomically shaped disposable respirator for protection against non toxic and toxic particles. The nose clip ensure a good, sealed fit for any individual whilst the unique filter material offers a low breathing resistance. Made in the UK.
FFP2 dust masks protect against fine hazardous dust particles and light welding fumes. Valved for easier exhalation.
Woodworking, mining, construction, iron and steel industries. Protects against wood dust, gypsum, graphite, magnesium oxide, platinum, coal, lead, chrome, silica, welding fumes and many other general hazards.
• Lightweight – 3g
• Multi layered filter medium combining electrostatic charge
• Ergonomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
• Adjustable head straps to provide individual fit
• Adjustable nose clip to ensure good seal around nose
• Individually packed complete with instructions for use
• Conforms to the European approved standard EN149:2001+A1:2009
• Exhalation valve added for easier breathing
Unique Filter Material
The unique filter material provides an extremely low breathing resistance, and far exceeds the performance required by EN149:2001+A1:2009.
Allows freedom of speech, an easy fit minimising leakage providing a high level of protection and comfort plus complete compatibility with all other forms of protective equipment giving an especially clear field of vision.
Exhalation valve minimises heat build up, and allows breathing to be cooler.