The Multi Tip Hollowing Tool is our recommendation for those who wish to take their first steps in hollowing and those working on projects of 6" and under. It is one of the most versatile tools around.
- The flat surface is in permanent contact with the tool rest and so minimises the impact of rotational forces putting the turning in control and allowing him to be as delicate or as aggressive as he wishes
- Swivelling clamp allows for straight hollowing and undercutting under a rim
- One tip is rounded to create a flowing shape like bowls
- Second tip is pointed for squarer shapes like boxes
- Second end of each HSS tip is left plain for the turner to shape to his specific requirements
- Scraper has three different working faces making it a round scraper, a half-round scraper and a square scraper all rolled into one
- Scraper can be used on the half-round shank for shear scraping
- Beading, coving, and dovetailing cutters available separately
This is one tool which is a must for each and every turner. It is an excellent tool and will not disappoint. Full instructions included.
- Premium quality triple tempered high speed steel (HSS) cutters
- Hardness tested to ensure tools are not soft or brittle
- Hand finished Ash handle - 12" long
- Overall Length - 18 1/2"
- Made in Sheffield