- Requires very little sanding after use (finish sanding only)
- Creates small shavings instead of dust for a healthier work environment
- Can be used with either a drill press or a hand drill
- Patented blade designs will not clog
- Use on wood, plastic, plasterboard, rubber & more instead of coarse sandpaper
Enjoy shaping with precision and control on wood, plastic, plasterboard, rubber and more instead of coarse sandpaper. Hundreds of razor sharp mini teeth in the form of a drum, for use with a power drill. Microplane blades are made from 400 series stainless steel and have been fitted to an aluminium extrusion which is provided with a 8mm shank. The beauty of this method of shaping is the resulting waste, which is tiny shavings rather than dust, and the superior finish left by a tool that cuts rather than scrapes, tears or abrades, creating clouds of dust.
Recommended to run at between 1,000-2,000rpm and not exceed 2,500rpm. The Rotary Shapers rotate clockwise. Materials being fed into the shaper should be fed left of centre to reduce kickback. Available in two sizes 25mm (1") or 50mm (2").